Warrior Goddess Facilitator Training
a certification program for empowering women and living from the heart of your beautiful self.
Spring 2019 Circle: Online April 3 to May 22, 2019
See below for live intensive options
Join a circle of warrior goddess facilitators in service to the sacred unfolding of women’s power and grace.
All around the world, women are stepping forward to invite back their authentic, creative, wonderfully unique selves. We are shedding the old, faded clothes of war, domination, competition, jealousy, and repression. We are rising like the sun, shining big and bright as the full moon. We are saying yes to the power of fierce love, compassion, constant authenticity, and vulnerability.
Dynamic, Sacred Leadership and Soul-Centered Service for Women
**Please note: Registration for the Warrior Goddess Leadership Series is included in this program
Warrior Goddess Facilitator Training Overview
Classes are from 3-4:30PM Los Angeles/6-7:30PM New York each week.
After completing the eight online classes (four Warrior Goddess Leadership classes and four Warrior Goddess Facilitator classes) and attending one live intensive (or for those who cannot join live completing an additional online intensive) you will be:
- Certified as a Level 1 Warrior Goddess Facilitator
- Trained in sacred leadership and group facilitation
- Ready to offer Warrior Goddess classes
- Supported in offering our fabulous Reclaim Your Wholeness one-day workshop
Live Intensives: Pick one Warrior Goddess Weekend
Along with the online course, you are required to join one of the following live workshops which will be followed by a facilitator intensive:
2019 Dates for workshops; all info TBA. Discounts for facilitators to all workshops.
May 25 Santa Fe, NM (This training is independent of a Warrior Goddess event and will run from 10am – 5pm)
September 20 – 22 Warrior Goddess, Sedona
December 6 – 8 Warrior Goddess Workshop, Austin
*The live intensive training with HeatherAsh will be from 9am to 4pm on the Friday preceding each event so please make your travel plans to ensure you are able to attend both the live training AND the full event.
* Unable to make a training live? While we highly recommend you come to one of the live workshops if you are unable due to travel or timing we do offer one intensive six-hour online live training session in addition to the eight online weekly sessions. Dates and times will be announced during the course.
Change Your Life
During Warrior Goddess Facilitator Training you will learn:
- Cutting edge learning techniques, ritual, and transformational, experiential group processes
- Tools for staying grounded and present in difficult situations
- Energetic techniques to create sacred, healing circles
- A map for guiding women towards their freedom and authenticity
- How to use teaching and service as a personal path to freedom
- The details of how to facilitate a five-part Warrior Goddess class
- The format for how to facilitate a one-day Warrior Goddess workshop
- Powerful marketing and social media techniques to fill your groups
Why Warrior Goddess Facilitator Training?
We are women. We are a force that can change the world.
At the end of this 8-week online training and one live course you will be certified as a Warrior Goddess Facilitator and empowered to teach a 5-week Warrior Goddess Wisdom series and the one-day Reclaim Your Wholeness workshop.
You could make up your tuition fee for this certification within one month of the training. Invest in your future and the beauty of watching women transform and grow before your eyes.
You will also be part of our Warrior Goddess Facilitator circle so you can receive ongoing support and guidance, and monthly facilitator calls with HeatherAsh. Upon completion of the program you will be listed on warriorgoddess.com as a Certified Warrior Goddess Facilitator with your contact information.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
~ Margaret Mead
Do you have questions about Warrior Goddess Facilitator Training? Or would like to know more about the program? Please email our team at [email protected] and we would be happy to help!