Aging Fabulously

A few years ago I read an article that shifted how I viewed aging. The author interviewed 70 and 80 year olds who were actively involved in extreme sports/activities: everything …

The Impossible is Possible

On Saturday a little girl gave me two precious gifts. The first gift was a statement. The second gift was two dollars. I’m still glowing from both of them. This …

Death and Beauty

Last Thursday I checked my voice mail to discover that a beautiful being, Milissa Ann, had died a couple of days earlier. I met Milissa in Wimberley not too long …

Taming Wild Pony Projects

Summer brings heat, long days, vacations, and for me, project wrangling. Each summer Raven escapes the high temperatures and humidity of Texas by heading out of town. I delight in …

Lammas Intent: Write, write, write!

August 2 marked the mid-point between summer solstice and fall equinox, a holy day called Lammas, or Lughnasad. Lammas is the first of three harvest festivals that celebrate the ripening …

Lammas Intent: Write, write, write!

August 2 marked the mid-point between summer solstice and fall equinox, a holy day called Lammas, or Lughnasad. Lammas is the first of three harvest festivals that celebrate the ripening …

The Power of Food

Every once in a while I meet someone who so inspires me that all I can think of is “How can I share this person’s wisdom and heart with our …