The Power of Silence

Written 1998 or so…. That’s me in the lower left of the photo : )   Ask yourself if what you are about to say would be an improvement on …

Doing My Best, One Task At A Time

In our frenetic digital world it is easy to become swamped with emails, texts, FaceBook, and voice messages, on top of whatever tasks we have to maintain our home, work, …

Sacred Trees, Fire, and Ripe Peaches

Three years ago I had a sudden, full-body knowing that I was going to teach a Sundoor firewalk certification teacher training in Teotihuacan, Mexico at The Dreaming House. It felt …

Dissolving into Energy, Part 3

This morning as I laid in bed listening to the rain outside I knew it was time to break my blogging log-jam. I’ve been talking to Toci’s Thirteen Moons circle …

Dissolving into Light Part 2

Today I’m on the road, tucked into a little cabin in Ojai CA, which is a truly beautiful town nestled between mountains, just outside the urban mecca that is Los …

Inner Spring Cleaning Time!

Creating Space A Spiritual Community Cleanse By Heather Ash Amara All of the emotional, physical, and mental unweaving and clearing we do can be boiled down to one focus: by …

Dissolving a Marriage: Part 1

Part 1 The first line in my book, The Toltec Path of Transformation, asks the question, “Have you ever had your life turned upside down in an instant?” When I …